NEW-TEC is currently hiring for a Pest Management Professional. Prior experience is not required. Pay is dependent on work experience and will be discussed at time of interview. Cell phone, vehicle, and all equipment provided.
Days of work: Monday – Friday and occasionally Saturday
Job Hours: 7:45 am until end of day (varies)
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- South Carolina driver’s license with no DUI charges.
- Sucessfully pass drug test
- Successfully pass criminal background investigation.**
- Climb stairs continuously throughout day
- Bend / squat
- Carry tool belt – about 10 lbs
- Lift and climb ladder
- Crawl in crawlspace, attic, and other confined spaces.
- Work outside in heat, cold, and wet weather
- Remove dead rodents from enclosed areas
- Work well unsupervised
- Customer service skills / experience
- Basic math skills (will be given math skills test at time of interview)
- Be able to read and interpret insecticide labels
- Legible handwriting
- Good vocabulary skills
- Experience with smart phones and / or tablets (Android Systems)
**A criminal background investigation will be done on all employees considered for employment. Reports include, but are not limited to, SLED (South Carolina Law Enforcement Division) investigation, county and city investigation, Federal investigation, and Sexual Offender investigation. A conviction will not bar an offer of employment but is dependent upon amount of time since conviction, nature of conviction, and proof of viable work history in similar field since conviction according to the rules and regulations of the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
If you meet NEW-TEC’s requirements, please proceed to application.